Marshall Business Park
Facts about Marshall Business Park
- Marshall Business Park - large amount of infrastructure in place such as: sewer, potable water, utility services, and rail service.
- Strong and quality work force.
- Education opportunities range from progressive public schools to 9 institutions of higher learning within 40 minutes of Marshall.
- TSTC Campus in Marshall offers technical training at their facility or industry site
- We offer small town friendliness with lots of big city amenities.
- We have 250 acres available
- A completed Environmental Phase 1 on available acres.
Marshall Business Park offers easy access to interstates or Major Highway
- Distance from Highway 59 North to Loop 390 Entrance - 2.6 miles
- Distance from Interstate 20 & Hwy 59 to Loop 390 Entrance - 8 miles
- Distance from Highway 80 to Loop 390 Entrance – 1.6 miles
- Distance from Loop 390 - .4 miles
- 10” inch sewer line throughout Business Park
- 12” inch water line potable water
- Gallons per minute
- Minimum flow 1400 gallons per minute
- Mininum static pressure 65 psi and residual pressure 40 psi
- Fire class rating: Class 5
- Rail service is available in phase one and will be available in phase two on the main line of Union Pacific Rail Service.
- Soil borings are available for most areas in the Marshall Business Park
- No unusual characteristics
- No adverse soil conditions
- Most cases ideal soil conditions
- Located native iron ore gravel which makes ideal road and parking lot base material
Marshall Business Park Industries
C&C Oilfield Services (Currently in Construction)
C&J Energy Services
East Texas Plating
Longview Asphalt, Inc.
Maverick Land Services
Quality Culvert / County Pipe